Fire crews tackle laundry room blaze in chard

FIRE teams from Chard were called to tackle a blaze in a laundry room this morning (January 1).

Crews were called at around 11am and found a small fire at Victoria Court, Chard, and a second fire appliance attended.

Crews put out the fire and carried out ventilation of the building.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree