Perry Street U-14 7, Kewstoke Athletic 0

PERRY Street passed and moved the ball to good effect throughout this match against a Kewstoke side that never gave up.

Sheahan opened the scoring and this was followed by a period end-to-end football.

O’Conner in the home goal prevented an equaliser and Perry Street broke for MacHattie to volley home. MacHattie then fired home a free kick before Bond added number four.

Goals were hard to come by at the start of the second half, but following a re-shuffle, Patch fed Richards to score. Holley added the sixth – his first goal in three seasons – and Hull ran the length of the pitch to score number seven. McCann and Baker also went close as Perry St finished well.

Man of the match was Stephen Baker.

Avishayes Hawks U-9 4, Aller Park 0

IT HAD been seven weeks since the Hawks’ last match so it was not surprising that they started slowly.

However, they soon picked up the pace and went one up through a goal from Conor Fielder.

The Hawks started to dominate the possession and were soon 2-0 up with the goal coming from Jordon Power.

The Hawks passing game was now in full flow with Oliver Davey, Jake Coulstock and Jack Woodhouse all looking good.

Before the break, the Hawks were three up when a great pass found Conor Fielder who confidently put it away. After the break the Hawks let their foot of the gas and allowed Aller back into it.

The game became a bit scrappy until some great foot work and a great finish from Jake Coulstock made it four to seal a well-deserved three points for the Hawks.

Ilchester U-12 1, Avishayes Combe 2

ILCHESTER started the strongest in this cup tie and gave Avishayes a few early scares.

Avishayes soon settled down and when Sam Hollis was given the ball on the left wing, he looked very dangerous.

Chances came and went at both ends ad it was remarkable that the score remained 0-0 at half-time.

Avishayes broke the deadlock early in the second half when Ryan Scott played the ball to Hollis, who raced to the goal line. His cross found George Read who wrong footed his man and put the ball into the back of the net.

Avishayes looked the better side for ten minutes, but Ilchester equalised and looked favourites to win, Willis Lawrence denying them with some top-drawer saves.

Hollis came to the rescue for Avishayes with another good run and his shot beat his goalie on his near post to secure a narrow win for Avishayes.

Avishayes Combe Raiders U-11 0 Parcroft 5

PARCROFT looked sharp from the off but Avishayes matched them and it wasn’t until late in the first half that the Avishayes defence was breached.

Dominic Lane, Danny Grabham and Grant Hill were solid in defence, supported by Timothy Pedlar and Sam Reynolds.

Owen Richardson and Thomas Rawles worked a short corner and Richardson’s shot/cross just missed the far post.

Angelo Moreira and Luis Lopes won some good ball in midfield but a second Parcroft goal on the break increased their half-time lead.

Avishayes started the second-half well and good work from Lopes and Moreira set up Fraser Lewis whose shot just went over.

Richardson and Neil Parkes then set up Lewis again and he went agonisingly wide.

A more attacking stance was adopted but Parcroft scored three late goals to finish with a flattering score-line.

Goalkeeper Will Allen was Avishayes man-of- the-match.