PUPILS at Herne View Primary School in Ilminster had their science lesson about the dangers of carbon monoxide.

The workshop was delivered by Bonanza Creative for children in Years 3 and Year 4.

They helped the children explore the signs of carbon monoxide exposure and the symptoms they may feel.

By the end of the fun but informative workshop all children were left with the key message from the workshop that you can’t see it, touch it, taste it, smell it, or hear it and to go outside, as quickly as possible, if you think you are being exposed.

A school spokesperson commented: “It is always great when visitors can come in to help our children with their learning and we hope this important message will also spread into the community as the children all took home an information pack so they could pass on the message to their loved ones.”