MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR A MARINE LICENCENotice ID: BOU0256079
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR A MARINE LICENCE
Notice is hereby given that TMS Marine Ltd has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake replace of a damage outfall pipe at Cobb's Quay, Lyme Regis. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at; Lyme Regis Library, Silver Street, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HR.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register .
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by: - Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLICREGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the 'make a comment? section of case reference M LA/2017/00256;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com ; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 01/08/2017;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.