Temporary Closure of Public Footpath W6/27, BridportNotice ID: MFN0626443
Temporary Closure of Public Footpath W6/27, Bridport
DORSET COUNCIL intend, not less than seven days from the date of this notice to make an Order under Section 14  of the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984, as amended. All pedestrians will be prohibited from proceeding along Footpath W6/27, Bridport, from the junction with Stuart Way to the junction with King Charles Way, a distance of approximately 110 metres. The Order is needed in order to comply with health and safety regulations, which require the provision of safe working areas and to minimise the likelihood of danger to highway users. It will come into operation on 04 October 2021 for a period of 26 weeks, but it may be extended with the approval of the Secretary of State for Transport, if necessary. However it is anticipated the closure will be lifted on 05 November 2021. This closure is required for safety reasons as Western Power Distribution will be excavating to access and replace apparatus within the substation. If you would like further information about the works please contact Western Power Distribution on 07544162122. For further information about Rights of Way matters, please call Dorset Countryside on 01305 224630.
Dated: 23 September 2021.
This closure is required for safety reasons as Western Power Distribution will be excavating to access and replace apparatus within the substation.
JOHN SELLGREN, Executive Director of Place, Dorset Council, South Walks House, Dorchester DT1 1UZ.
Increase Capacity at Beaucroft Foundation Special School
By Virtue of Schedule 3 of the School Organisation (Prescribed Alterations to Maintained Schools) (England) Regulations 2013, the Governors and Dorset Council are required to consult on changes to provision at Maintained Schools including an increase in the capacity of a community special school by over 10% or 20 places whichever is the smaller.
A consultation is now being initiated with the publication of this notice proposing the following changes:
1. To increase the capacity of Beaucroft Special School by 80 places.
2. The Increase in capacity to come into effect on the 01 September 2022. A copy of the proposals are available at
or can be requested through the email -email@example.com
or by mail to the address below. The proposals are also available through Beaucroft Special School website Beaucroft Foundation School.
Any person may submit their comments, both positive and negative, to Ed Denham, School Organisation, Dorset Council, County Hall, Dorchester DT1 1XJ or through email
within 4 weeks of the publication of this notice.
Privacy Notice: Personal details of respondents to the consultation will only be used to confirm their submission, respond to any queries they raise and to inform respondents of the outcome of the consultation where appropriate. The substance of respondent's communication will be made public, though the names and contact details will be withheld. Dorset Council will retain the names and contact details for a maximum period of 12 months after the close of the consultation. Dated: 23 September 2021.
THERESA LEAVY, Executive Director of People, Dorset Council.
The Dorset Council (Waiting, Loading, Stopping and Parking Places) (Map Based) (Amendment No. *) (Brunswick Terrace, Weymouth) Order 202*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of Dorset proposes to make the abovementioned Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce new no loading restrictions and Permit Holders Only Bays Zone A & C on Brunswick Terrace, Weymouth.
3. If you require more information please contact us by emailing
or telephone 01305 221000 and ask for the Traffic Regulation Team. Documents can be viewed online atwww.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/trafficregulationorders
4. Comments on the proposals for or against, together with the reasons for which they are made should be sent through the website as detailed above or in writing to Traffic Regulation Order Team, Dorset Council, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1XJ by no later than 15 October 2021.
5. All written representations received concerning Traffic Regulation Orders are public documents that may be inspected by any person on demand.
Dated: 23 September 2021.
JOHN SELLGREN, Executive Director of Place.