Man taken to hospital after kitchen fire in Watchet

First published in Somerset by

A MAN was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after his cooker caught fire at his home in West Street, Watchet.

Fire crews from Williton and Minehead were sent to the scene soon after 9pm last night.

The fire was out on arrival.

They gave the man oxygen and he was then taken by ambulance to hospital.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree