Chimney fire in Thorncombe

Chimney fire in Thorncombe

Chimney fire in Thorncombe

First published in News

REPORTS of a chimney fire near Chard kept fire crews busy last night (August 25).

Firefighters from Chard were called out to the incident in Thorncombe at around 6.45pm.

They put out a fire in a chimney from the grate and also inspected the roof space of the property using a thermal image camera as a precaution.

The cause of this fire is believed to be accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree