Washing machine catches fire in Ilminster

Washing machine catches fire in Ilminster

Washing machine catches fire in Ilminster

First published in News

THREE fire engines were called out to reports of a house on fire in Ilminster last night (August 18).

The incident was in The Mead at 7.10pm where fire crews found a small fire in a washing machine in the kitchen.

The appliance was removed and crews ventilated the property.The cause was accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree