THE Old Ilminsterians met for this year’s reunion day with president Jonathan Tutcher welcoming 100 Old Boys and their guests for lunch.

Following lunch, there was the annual church service in The Minster and an exhibition of old school photographs and memorabilia followed in the afternoon.

People then sat down for dinner and there was representation from members who started school as early as 1931 and late as 1967, while some had travelled from as far as California and Hong Kong.

The former Grammar School was founded in 1549 and closed in 1971 when pupils were transferred to Wadham School.

Any former students can join the Old Ilminsterians Association by contacting either Michael Tutcher or Stuart Shepherd or