Cricket St Thomas pub fire

Cricket St Thomas pub fire

Cricket St Thomas pub fire

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire in a pub in Cricket St Thomas in the early hours today, Thursday, July 24.

The fire, at around 2.30am, involved tea towels in a tumble dryer.

The cause of the fire, which resulted in fire, water and smoke damage, was accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree