Small house fire in Chard

Chard & Ilminster News: Small house fire in Chard Small house fire in Chard

FIREFIGHTERS in Chard were called out to a fire alarm which had been deactivated.

The incident happened in Hervey Road and on arrival, crews confirmed there had been a small fire in the kitchen due to cooker being left unattended.

Crews, who were called out to the incident at around 2.40pm yesterday (June 18) ventilated the property and made the scene safe.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree