Cooker fire in Chard home leaves resident with minor burns

Cooker fire in Chard home leaves resident with minor burns

Cooker fire in Chard home leaves resident with minor burns

First published in News

A HOME in Chard has been badly damaged after a fire this morning (May 2).

Firefighters were called to the property on Foundry Mews at around 6am.

The fire started in the cooker and crews helped one person who had minor burns and smoke inhalation after trying to put the fire out by throwing buckets of water on it.

The person was looked after by paramedics, their injuries are not thought to be life threatening.

 

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree