Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting CI NEWS to 80360 or email us
Home damaged in cooker fire in Chard
8:39am Sunday 1st June 2014 in News
THE first floor of a property in Foundry Mews, Chard, was badly damaged by fire this morning, Sunday, June 1.
Firefighters were called to the fire, which started in a cooker shortly after 6am.
An occupant, who suffered smoke inhalation and minor burns, had started to tackle the blaze using buckets of water.
Fire crews then completed the job, while the casualty was left in the care of the ambulance service.
Comments are closed on this article.