Home damaged in cooker fire in Chard

Home damaged in cooker fire in Chard

Home damaged in cooker fire in Chard

First published in News

THE first floor of a property in Foundry Mews, Chard, was badly damaged by fire this morning, Sunday, June 1.

Firefighters were called to the fire, which started in a cooker shortly after 6am.

An occupant, who suffered smoke inhalation and minor burns, had started to tackle the blaze using buckets of water.

Fire crews then completed the job, while the casualty was left in the care of the ambulance service.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree