Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting CI NEWS to 80360 or email us
Kitchen destroyed after fat fire
FIRE crews from Taunton attended a kitchen fire at a home in Park View, Cotford St Luke.
Three appliances were sent after reports of a building on fire.
On arrival crews discovered a fire in the kitchen involving fat left on a cooker.
The fire was extinguished but there was 50% fire damage to the kitchen and 100% heat and smoke damage to the kitchen.
Crews used positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke and to make sure the property was safe.
Comments are closed on this article.