40 x 20 Atlas Lilac - BRAND NEW to be sited.
Some of the empty plots on this residential park have now been set out ready to take new units. The new units offer a standard of equipment and luxury that make them more akin to a luxury bungalow with integrated appliances with PVC double glazing, gas central heating, thermostatic showers from combi boilers, and all mod cons. All of the new units must comply with BS3632 residential specification and the new licence will all be for full residential occupancy and will enjoy the protection of the Mobile Homes Act 1983.
The new Lilac Lodge-3 is the ultimate in affordable luxury holiday accommodation. The stunning, open-plan living space has two free standing sofas, a remote controlled, glass-fronted flame effect fire, French doors and optional wall mounted flat-screen TV.
As standard, the fabulous kitchen offers a large integrated fridge-freezer, built-in oven and hob. With the optional luxury pack, an integrated dishwasher, washing machine and microwave are also included.
Each of the example models has been selected with the plot very much in mind but if you have a preference for a particular plot or a particular model we can prepare a bespoke quotation and specification for you.
Every quotation or asking price includes the following:
Delivery and siting of the unit
Connections to electricity, water, drainage and LP Gas
Utility shed base and service connections
Vinyl skirting on the underside of the unit
Vinyl steps, platform area and rails
Vinyl deck area and rails to the front of the unit
Driveway for a minimum of one car finished with golden chippings
The owner can landscape the gardens, fence to 3 feet in height, and provide additional sheds or greenhouses (metal only please).
Please note that the details of each unit have been taken from the manufacturers web site. We are not responsible for any changes that have or will be made to the published information or layouts.
Pitch fees vary according to whether the unit is a single or a twin. In addition to the pitch fee there is a sub metered amount charged for water and sewerage.
Each home is responsible for their own utilities. Electricity is direct from the utility supplier of the occupiers choice and is not sub metered from the park. Gas is bottled and for ease bottles can be bought through the reception office.
Each home is assessed for council tax. All of the homes on the park are in band A.
Pets are welcome on site as long as they do not cause a nuisance to other occupiers on the park. There are no age restrictions for the occupiers.
Come and visit South Somerset Holiday Park at Turnpike and see for yourself the quality of the site and the facilities available. Based in the heart of the Somerset Countryside within striking distance of the Jurassic coastline there will always be something for you to do or see. To book a visit call Mark at novahomes on 01460 64111 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Plastisol coated steel pantile pitched roof
• Lagged hot and cold water exterior pipework
• Under floor insulation
• Exterior light
• Double glazed PVCu exterior doors and windows
• PVCu soffit and fascias
• Domestic PVC guttering and downpipes
• Thicker walls and premium insulation
• Fully galvanised chassis with twin axle
• Royal Vinyl exterior cladding
• Vaulted ceilings throughout with ceiling cornice in all rooms
• Flush woodgrain effect internal doors
• Energy efficient lighting
• Carbon monoxide detector, smoke alarm and fire extinguisher
• Underlay fitted beneath all carpets
• Gas combi central heating with thermostatic radiator valves
• Door curtains to exterior doors
• Freestanding lounge suite with scatter cushions
• Provision for flat screen TV above fire (TV and bracket not included)
• Frameless canvas style print above fire
• 2Kw wall mounted curved glass flame effect electric fire with remote control
• Fully lined curtains on steel curtain poles
• Integrated high level oven with space above for optional separate microwave oven and grill
• Separate 4 ring hob with wok burner and electronic ignition
• Domestic stainless steel sink with contemporary chrome tap
• Glass and stainless steel extractor fan above hob
• Large capacity integrated fridge freezer
• 40mm high pressure bonded laminate work surfaces with matching upstands
• Freestanding dining table and upholstered chairs
• Contemporary style furniture units
• Divan sprung beds
• 5ft divan bed to main bedroom
• Dressing table with upholstered stool
• Large walk in wardrobe area (2 bedroom models only)
• TV points to main and twin bedrooms (TV and bracket not included)
• Twin beds combine to make a double bed if required
• Fully lined curtains on steel curtain poles
• Domestic style bath with shower and shower screen
• En suite bathroom with toilet
• Second shower and toilet
• Thermostatic shower mixers
• Venetian blinds
• Extractor fans to each bathroom
• Ultrawarm insulation
• Ultrawarm Plus insulation with 'Low E', Argon filled PVCu double glazing
• Fold-out sprung bed to lounge sofa
• Three seater settee and armchair
• Environmental colours (vinyl clad)
• Canexel exterior cladding
• PVC Celutex exterior cladding
• Timber cladding (will require routine maintenance)
Luxury Pack Consisting Of:
• Coffee table
• Integrated stainless steel microwave
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine
• Voiles to bedrooms
• Duvet covers, pillowcases and bed runners to all bedrooms
From Chard take the A30 towards Honiton and Exeter. After the turn to Ferne turn left into Turnpike and the residential park will be found to the left.