Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting CI NEWS to 80360 or email us
In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s 'benefit from bursts of intense exercise'
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
ProAction 4 Man Tent ProAction 4 Man Tunnel Tent. Whether you are embarking on a camping adventure or attending a music festival, this would be an ideal tent. With two rooms either end and a spacious living ...
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (36)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (13)
- Furniture and furnishings (55)
- Gardening and Outdoors (37)
- Household and DIY (54)
- Miscellaneous (37)
- Outdoor pursuits (23)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (8)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (16)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Elizabeth and Nicholas Haynes
HAYNES Congratulations Elizabeth (neé Fitzpatrick) and Nicholas on your Wedding Day, on 12th
Births - Briana and Martin. YANDLE
YANDLE Briana and Martin. Thank you for a lovely brother/grandson/ nephew and cousin, Joshua
Birthdays - DENNIS DAWE
DAWE Dennis. Wishing a very special dad a happy 87th birthday. Love you very much, Kay and Paul.