Claudia says she regrets dressing her eight year old daughter Matilda in a fancy dress costume bought from a supermarket. Matilda was dressed up as a witch for Halloween in a long flowing skirt, hat, cape and stripy tights, which cost about £5. The outfit was set alight by a candle as they were out trick or treating.
- Minor ailment scheme doesn't provide free Calpol for all
- Is paracetamol use in pregnancy harmful for male babies?
- Mildly cold weather 'more deadly' than heatwaves or very cold snaps
- Links between hay fever, asthma and prostate cancer inconclusive
- coolest professor
Buy & Sell
cuttlbug plus extras cuttlebug die cut craft machine with plates and dies
- Antiques and collectables (10)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (10)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (11)
- Clothing (11)
- Furniture and furnishings (42)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Health, fashion and beauty (7)
- Household and DIY (31)
- Miscellaneous (30)
- Outdoor pursuits (22)
- Pets (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (14)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Betty KING
KING Betty. Passed peacefully away in her sleep on 15th May 2015, aged 86 years. Beloved wife of
Births - Andrew Peace
Pearce On 19th March 2015, to Andrew and Emma-Lea, the safe arrival of their beautiful daughter
Marriages - ROSIE AND ANDREW COLTHORPE AND WALLACE
Colthorpe f Wallace Congratulations, Rosie, on your engagement to Andrew. With very best wishes
Birthdays - Mike CASEMORE
CASEMORE Mike. Happy birthday Dad, I hope you have an amazing day. Love you loads Sian xxxxxx