The World Health Organization reports that the Zika virus has now spread through both South and Central America and expects three to four million people to be infected in 2016. So what is the Zika virus and what steps can you take to protect yourself?
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy and infancy linked to child asthma
- New NICE guidelines on sun exposure warn 'tanning is unsafe'
- 'Bionic spine' could pave the way for new paralysis treatments
- 8 jobs mums dream of
- School boys dresses
- Resting bitch face
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (19)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (14)
- Clothing (17)
- Furniture and furnishings (47)
- Gardening and Outdoors (13)
- Household and DIY (45)
- Miscellaneous (29)
- Office equipment (8)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Pets (8)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Ernest (Manuel) BARROW
BARROW Ernest (Manuel), peacefully on 5th February 2016 at Musgrove Park Hospital, aged 98
Birthdays - Carla Davis
DAVIS. Carla, Happy Birthday. Love you always. All my love Mum xxx
Births - Jason and Alice Hutchings
HUTCHINGS Jason and Alice, congratulations on the birth of your baby boy Frederick William on
Marriages - Jayne & Mark West and Witney
West & Witney Jayne and Mark. Married on May 2nd 2015 at the Lordleaze Hotel Chard.The bride