It's likely that the initial few days will be hard but with a bit of time, positive planning and ambition from you, life will soon start to feel comfortably normal again. Here's what some mums said about the change in their life:
- Television and computer use 'linked to lower GCSE grades'
- Show and tell
- Is shop-bought baby food 'too sweet'?
- Back to school survey results
- 'Antipsychotics used on people with no mental illness diagnosis'
- School planners
Buy & Sell
4 place mats with black velvet backing Place mats
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (25)
- Clothing (13)
- Furniture and furnishings (43)
- Gardening and Outdoors (8)
- Household and DIY (40)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Office equipment (6)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - William Bert Hiscox
Hiscox William Bert (Bill). The funeral service is to take place on Thursday 3rd September at
Birthdays - ANN BIRD
Bird Ann. Happy 75th birthday on 23rd July. Love Christine, James, Ang, Mark, Kim, Mark, Dawn,
Marriages - Jayne & Mark West and Witney
West & Witney Jayne and Mark. Married on May 2nd 2015 at the Lordleaze Hotel Chard.The bride
Births - Andrew Peace
Pearce On 19th March 2015, to Andrew and Emma-Lea, the safe arrival of their beautiful daughter