"People consuming at least 20 grams of nuts daily less likely to develop potentially fatal conditions such as heart disease and cancer," The Independent reports. That was the main finding of a review looking at 20 previous studies on the benefits of nuts…
- Could Parkinson's disease start in the gut?
- 'Not enough over-50s' taking aspirin to prevent heart disease
- 'No need to wait to try again after miscarriage' advice
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Clothing (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (25)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Household and DIY (29)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Musical instruments (6)
- Outdoor pursuits (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.